Thursday, October 8, 2009

R & R




Out of all the "photo shoots" with this amazing family thus far, this one was definitely the most "action packed." :)

As we were walking through the woods looking for places to take pictures, the following conversation took place....many times. :)

Rocky - "Hey, 'ise?"
Me - "Yes, Rocky?"
Rocky - "I'm a tough guy, right?"
Me - "Yes, Rocky, you are a tough guy."
Rocky - "Yeah...I know."
Rudy - "I'm gonna go ahead and make sure we're safe."
Rocky - "Hey, ise?"
Me - "Yes, Rocky?"
Rocky - "Are there lions out here?"
Me - "No, sweetie, there aren't any lions out here."
Rocky - "Oh, okay."
(Rocky usually tripped about here in our conversation...)
Me - "Do you want me to carry you?"
Rocky - "No, I'm a tough guy.... Hey 'ise?"
Me - "Yes?"
Rocky - "Are there bears out here?"
Me - "No, there aren't bears in our woods."


Rocky - "Oh, okay....Hey 'ise?"
Me - "Yes, Rocky??"
Rocky - "Are there tigers out here?"
Me - "No, there are no tigers out here."
Rocky - "Is there anyone else out here besides you, Rudy and Rocky?"
Me - "No, it's just you, me and Rudy."
Rocky - "Oh okay...good. Cause, I'm a tough guy!!"

It was quite the experience. (Good one, of course. :D) I can't believe how big there getting!!! When we first met them, Rudy was only about 2 and Rocky was about 4 months old...they are sooo sweet!

2 comments:

Allison said...

They're ADORABLE!
i LOVE their little conversations :)
Have fun on your trip!
-ally

Sandra said...

Keep up the good work on those photos girl!! You have some amazing people to take pictures of. And these two studs are some of my favorites:)...aren't they just way to CUTE!!