Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby Shower and such stuff --

This past weekend, we had a baby shower at our house! hehe, no it was not for us. :)

Our good friends, the Wests, are expecting a baby girl this December, so we had the joy of hosting their family/church baby shower!!

Unfortantly, I got the stomuch flu that day, so I got to hang out on the laundry room floor, but it sounds like it was quiet the celebration. :)

p.s. sorry I haven't posted in a while....keep checking Livy's blog for-up-to-this-second updates. ;0)


----------------------
[wE lOvE YeLlOw FlOwErs =)]

Here is a few pictures of two of my very best friends. :) We had a girlie fall photo day a few days ago and the result --










Have a beautiful weekend!!
Love, Nikki

2 comments:

a.rose said...

I love the first pic of me

Allison said...

those are cute pics!
--Allison