+0092.jpg)
+0302.jpg)

+0242.jpg)
+0272.jpg)
+0032.jpg)
+0132.jpg)
+0152.jpg)
+0172.jpg)
Last night, the snow was the most breathtaking...The sky & snow were the same color, and the snow was about 2 (maybe 3) inches thick! :)
We thoroughly enjoyed the treat of getting wrapped up and enjoying "our snow~"
We thoroughly enjoyed the treat of getting wrapped up and enjoying "our snow~" It was very exhilarating.... ~
I love how snow covers the earth with a pure white overlay.
I love how snow sounds under one's shoes. :) (Which are not, btw, snow boots. hehe...we probably looked like southern rednecks or something to those who get FEET instead of INCHES of snow, but there was no one around under that classification, so we didn't care the slightest bit. :])
I love how clear all snow pictures turn out.
I love to just look at the snow -
I love that it is already starting to melt, yet we still got a few hours to enjoy it. ;)
I love how snow parallels the love of God - pure, spotless, fresh, clean, unpolloted, genuine, refreshing, wonder-filled.
3 comments:
Hi Nikki!
Cool, I love the pix you took too! Wow, it looked like you and your sibs. had a fun time! Love the snowman!
~Katie
I had to laugh....don't worry....I live in Indiana and still have yet to buy me some snow boots....so needless to say in the 6-8 inches we got I was out in tennis shoes!! Glad you got some snow for some fun times!
I love the snow!!!
~Katie
Post a Comment