We had a horrible hail storm last night. I think that the best way to describe it is in these videos~ Ignore the commentary. :-D And don't watch all of them. They are extremely boring except for the first one and the last two. Sorry, I tried to take the rest of them off, but my computer won't let me...
2 comments:
Hi Elise,
I decided to post a comment. Praise the Lord that there was no damage and none of your chickens died. It has been ages since I have been in a hail storm. I always enjoyed standing on the porch watching and collecting them when it was over.
Lydia
Hey Lydia,
Thanks so much for leaving a comment! We actually put some of the hail stones in our frezer, so sometime I'll have to show them to you. Leave a comment anytime!
Love, N.
Post a Comment