This week, Ricky and his friend, B, have been attending Teen Pact. It sounds like they had a great time and that it has been an amazing experience. Here are just a few pictures from their time at the capitol today and I will try to explain as much as I can. (They haven't done a real great job of explaining all they have been doing to me. :-D)
I believe this is a picture of all the teens that attended teen pact this year.
...and from people very knowledgeable when it comes to government.
Mom went along with them and seemed very impressed with both the program and the people attending it. Sorry this is short and sweet, I just thought that maybe B's family would enjoy seeing a few pictures. :-D
2 comments:
Hey, Some people have told me that they are having trouble commenting on our blog, so this is a test comment... I will try and figure out what is wrong. :-D
Nikki <3
Did you "Choose an idenitiy?" Even if you don't have a "google account", be sure to choose another idenitiy (such as anonymous)... that might be the problem. :o) Sorry for the confusion. I hope that answers everyone's questions.
Prayers, Nikki
Post a Comment