By Tommy:
Everybody was gone, and only me and Dad were there (home). We found the turtle, but a car had ran over it, and it's shell was cracked and it's head was mushed. And then we buried it, and made a cross for it. And we had a funeral. And I prayed. Then one day me and Rosy put some honeysuckles and flowers by his grave and I gave him a kiss. And it was a sad day when we buried him. His name was Tom. We also have a picture on the blog of the cross if you wanted to see. If you can't see the words I can tell you what it said. This is what is said, "Here lies Tom the turtle. He was a good turtle. Thomas was his friend. 2nd day of May, 2009." Here is the picture again.
The End
2 comments:
I'm Sorry Wynn!
Poor Tom! was he big?
Post a Comment