-----------------------------
High heels or Boots? :D [yes, this is my newest pair. :D]
What do you usually have for breakfast? Clementines...over the last 2 months, our family has eaten soo many of them & they are soo delicious!
What food do you dislike? Eggs - especially scrambled.
What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Favorite clothing? Knit Skirts. Pink tops. Red shoes. Brown scarfs. Flip-flops that last all summer. Striped knee-socks.
Anywhere in the world on vacation? Jamaica. ;)


Are you an organized person? I try to be -- I make lists and plan out my day. Unfortunately, it is so much harder to follow my lists than make them. :)
What was your most recent memorable birthday? Last week, I celebrated a birthday & it was soo memorable!
On our birthdays, we used to get the day off of school, but this year I had so much school to do, that I just used my birthday as a catch-up day. I finished 2 of my literature books & worked on my writing... my sweet sisters worked for hours in the kitchen making me a very special dinner ~
Then my parents surprised me by taking me out on a shopping date. :) I bought a pair of namebrand flip-flops for 0.39 cents! It was absolutely thrilling. :)
What are you going to do after you finish this? My talented sister made some custard pie tonight, and so it will probably be done by the time this post is published & I can't wait to try it! :)
What is your shoe size? 
Any exciting news you want to share? Yesterday, I passed my driver's test and got a learner's permit! Driving is definitely going to be an experience. :)
Any exciting news you want to share? Yesterday, I passed my driver's test and got a learner's permit! Driving is definitely going to be an experience. :)
When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? A nurse - I was always making my own equipment & healing my siblings. :)
What is your favorite flower? 

What is a day on the calender you are looking forward to? I cannot wait till Easter.
If you were a crayon what color would you be?
How is the weather right now? Today was just beautiful! The sun was out & shining for the first time all week!
Favorite drink? Currently - French Vanilla Caramel Coffee. :)
Hair color?

What was your favorite toy as a child? I had this beautiful doll named, "Bonnie." The poor thing's eye has been jammed into her head, so that it can't open and close anymore & her cloth body has been torn & sewed together soo many times...
Summer or Winter? Summer.
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.
Coffee or Tea? Coffee.
Wish you were still young? In many ways I still am. :) Actually, I've been thinking about the way life changes lately... it's good to be right where I am. I have so many neat experiences behind me & ahead of me...
Wish you were still young? In many ways I still am. :) Actually, I've been thinking about the way life changes lately... it's good to be right where I am. I have so many neat experiences behind me & ahead of me...
What did you do last night? I was baby-sitting some sweet friends of mine.
Salty or Sweet? Actually, probably salty. I love popcorn and pretzels & sprinkle salt on 75% of my food. Sweet is a close second though. :)
Favorite day of the week? Friday, Saturday or Sunday. ;)
Salty or Sweet? Actually, probably salty. I love popcorn and pretzels & sprinkle salt on 75% of my food. Sweet is a close second though. :)
Favorite day of the week? Friday, Saturday or Sunday. ;)
What friend will you tag? I tag anyone who thinks this looks fun & needs something to post about. :) {I did think of Miranda & Rachel, Cassidy & Melody, S. Olivia, & Kay, if you desire...be sure to comment and let me know you did it!! :)}

3 comments:
That was a neat way of doing it. You're always so creative. I just do it the boring way. :) I love all your pictures! Congrats on your permit.
Hopefully y'all can make it to frisbee! :) (you could drive! :)
Love you bunches!
Frisbee Girl
Hey nikki,
love your post! I have to agree with Sarah, you're always so creative... :-)
~Katie
Wow those were great! I love it when you take pictures!
Post a Comment