Simplicity # 9825; skirt F. :)
Mom found this material this past winter on sale, and it was such a fun skirt to make. Only took a few hours ~
---


Last weekend, some dear friends came to visit. It was such a blessing to spend time with them! It made our memorial day weekend very special!

My dear friend in that family helped me weed my garden on Saturday. It had gotten really out of control(see above. :D), and I had not taken the time to do it. Her help was such a blessing~ 
Their precious little girl had the most beautiful eyes...It was so fun to meet her after hearing all about her through email! :)
Their precious little girl had the most beautiful eyes...It was so fun to meet her after hearing all about her through email! :)
Livy posted about their family coming to visit as well....many wonderful memories were made.
---
Camp Butterfly. "Changing into Christ's Likeness!"
Tuesday through Thrusday, my sweet sisters & I attended "Camp Butterfly!" It is a beautiful camp for girls ages 7 - 13 which encourages them in their walk with the Lord Jesus! This year's theme was "In HIS Steps" based on 1 Peter 2: 21:"For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow in His steps."
The topics we focused on were: How to talk like Jesus, How to forgive like Jesus, How to serve like Jesus, How to obey like Jesus, How to think like Jesus and How to lead like Jesus.
I have so much to work on.
I was asked to be a counselor along with four other sweet young girls. (we were all about 14 or 15...) There were so many activies we did & events that took place, but it really would be a very long blog post if I described everything. :) I will leave that to some other friends ~ if you are interested in reading more about the camp, check here and here and here. :)
Here are a few of the beautiful faces of Camp Butterfly ~










Have a blessed week!!
5 comments:
Looks like you had fun too!
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
-Ally
Hi e,
does that skirt have an elastic in it?? Just let me know because we might have a pattern similar to it.... It looks so cute!! I really want to make one!!
~K
I like all the pictures! Also, 'As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD' was my parents wedding verse, and is a favorite of mine.
Maria
Katie - no, it actually only had a zipper.... :)
Post a Comment