A bit of this morning's blueberry roll breakfast. :)
---
Sunday evening thoughts ~
"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits....Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's." (from Psalm 103)
We feast on things to feed our soul. Some days, feasting on entertainment, or the quest for beauty, or the search for success. They leave my mind full, my heart empty. With a mind is so full from all that feasting, I do not realize my needy heart for nurishing food from The Bread of Life! And I wonder why all this feasting leaves me unsatisfied.
What, tonight, am I feeding my soul?? Oh, seeking the Bread of Life and finding joyful nurishment in His Words of life does bring satisfation & renewing strength alone!! He alone satisfies!! Oh, to know this fully with my heart & not just my head ~
Let's press on, friends, to taste & see that He is SO good!! (psalm 34:8!!)