Monday, April 27, 2009

Rosy's News!

Kittens!!!

I am so excited that we finally found our kittens! One night we were sitting down having devotions. And we started hearing "meow, meow meow" and my dad got really frustrated because he realized that our cat had had kittens. We knew that they were in the crawl space (of our house), so we went down to find them. So, we went down there and couldn't find then anywhere. When we were down there, we realized that they weren't on the ground, but in the insualation between the roof of the crawl space and the floor of our house. So, we went back to look again in about two weeks. This time they weren't in the insualation, they were walking around! But now, they are here and they are adorable. Here is some pic's of them!

Livy's Cat - she is the outgoing one! She is always in to trouble. Livy hasn't decided on a name yet, so if you have an idea, you can tell us!

My Cat - her name is Lucy... She is very cuddly!!!

Tommy's cat - named Johnny Boy. (It is a boy).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should look at the periodic table of the elements they have the weirdest names.
-rachel

Allison said...

Yay! You found them!
I hope you think of a name!
Sorry I've been kind of slow on reading your blog! I'll see tomorrow at dress rehersal.(Cameron is the photographer, and Cassidy & I are his assistants.
~Allison