Here she is as a little girl! I find it so beautiful that when these pictures were taken, she had no idea all God had in store for the next 50 years of her life. And now, she looks back & sees His love covering it all!
I think we would have been great friends, this little girl & I.
I know we would have been great friends, because we are today. Her patience & mercy towards me as made her the greatest friend I could ever dream of having!
She & my dear dad have become my greatest mentors & counsellors! Some of my favorite times throughout my life have been those of hearing their stories; the times that God has brought them through & taught them in.
Mom ~
I do not tell you often enough how much I love you! Thank you for always having time for me. Thank you for all the work you have poured into my crazy ideas! Thank you for wanting to take the time to learn to understand my heart. Thank you for forgiving me over & over each day.Thank you for inspiring me & empowering me to seek the Lord Jesus, through your own example.
I could never repay you for all you have done. For each day of love you have shown to me, when I often did not return that same love. Your reward must be sparkling in heaven ~
With love,
your daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment