Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Senior 2012.



My brother is such an inspiration to me.

Just this morning, there was a frost outside, so I was up earlier than usual to spend alittle bit of extra time in the garden. And there he was already studying ~

So very diligently, he studies; missing out on fun & relaxing, to grow in knowledge. (Maybe alittle too much sometimes!! :)






Patiently, he endured a photoshoot. Knowing that I was loving it, he did not complain & made it so fun! We have a whole bunch of pricless out-takes. :)

So excited for him to celebrate his accomplishments by graduating from highschool & from college at the same time!! Through these last years of highschool, he has been completing a BA in Political Science atop finishing highschool.

Thank you for being my older brother, my example, my challenge.
Thank you for taking me out on dates.
Thank you for taking the time to explain things to me that are way over my head! :)


Eagerly, I await God's amazing life story for you to unfold through the years ahead! All over your life, your humility, your diligence, I see His Hand working, shaping, & preparing an amazing man for His Kingdom!! I am so thankful that I get to watch from a front row seat.

I love you.

Your little sister, nikki