Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Plumbing

They brought the shower and bath tub and put pipes in the kitchen, hall bath, laundry room and the girl's bathroom (I think). Although it doesn't really look like they did that much by these pictures, they were here all day. When the truck came down our lane with the shower and tub, Mom was a little nervous, b/c she didn't pick any showers or bath tubs out, but she does really like them! Here are some pictures - (you can click to see the pictures bigger)
The shower for the hall bath
Girl's shower! Not the best lighting, but this is the laundry room...
Another of the laundry room, showing how the pipes go up through the ceiling
Pipes in the hall bath...
No sign of any cats yet, tonight! I hope that they decide not to come for a visit... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good thanks for the update.

Hope you have a great day.

I love you,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Any changes to the house today?

Love,
Dad