We are still remodeling!!! Sorry that I haven't talked about it alot... Okay, let me see: when we got back from our trip they had started taking our porch off, on the left side, but since then they haven't done anything more with the porch. And like I said, on thanksgiving we moved some bu
shes. Then while most people were out shopping on the Friday after Thanksgiving, we took apart two walls (yes, we didn't really get to "knock" them out, we had to "take" them apart. haha, yes, it was still very fun!) So, slowly, yet surely, we are moving along. Our contracter is here today framing up around our heating and air stuff. And the girls got to move back into their room since the up-stairs is now heated!!! Yea! I think that all the kids were ready for that change, and the girls are loving their room again!
Also the siding
people were out last week and finished up most of the siding, and they only have alittle more siding to put up. (I don't know what is taking them so long, but I guess that there is alot that I don't know about all this remodeling stuff. I have learned somethings though, believe it or not!)
So, that is about it for the remodeling up-date.
Well, we have that huge rehearsal tonight (actually Mom and Ricky are already there, setting up), so I need to get busy.
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment