Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hardwood floors~





We had to be gone all day today, and when we got home this is what was awaiting us. They are doing the pantry as I type and I believe they have everything else done... They will put "poly" (which is sorta like stain...don't really know how else to describe it) on it Thursday and Friday.

These bottom pictures were taken this morning when they had just started. They got so much done today! The house is totally starting to look like a home, and it won't be long before we can have you all over again!

Hmmm, I think that we have been in the "blog" mood recently seeing how many times we have already up-dated in March... Must just be the month for it. *grin*

Love you all,

The gang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's So Cool! You can finally say it's starting to feel like *Home Sweet Home!*
~Allison