They were putting in the cabients, and they un-hooked our stove and it was un-hooked for about two days. But now, we can have pancakes again! Our cabients are SO beautiful! I like the handles on them too. Now, I'm thinking of how our old kitchen used to be. It wasn't pretty at all. We had a green countertop. And the cabients were white. With nobs, not handles. And the nobs had little flowers on them. It was not a pretty kitchen. So, I'm glad that our new kitchen is in... I'm really excited that we have an island. And our kitchen is going to look even more beautiful when our countertops are in. I love our kitchen! I will up-load some pictures soon!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Rosy's News
They were putting in the cabients, and they un-hooked our stove and it was un-hooked for about two days. But now, we can have pancakes again! Our cabients are SO beautiful! I like the handles on them too. Now, I'm thinking of how our old kitchen used to be. It wasn't pretty at all. We had a green countertop. And the cabients were white. With nobs, not handles. And the nobs had little flowers on them. It was not a pretty kitchen. So, I'm glad that our new kitchen is in... I'm really excited that we have an island. And our kitchen is going to look even more beautiful when our countertops are in. I love our kitchen! I will up-load some pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yea put pictures on i want to see the cabnits!!:)
Post a Comment