Friday, March 6, 2009

~Rosy's News~

Hello, I'm Rosy! I am nine years old (but in that picture, I'm eight) and I have been very excited about remodeling. I'm glad that we are finally doing it. We have been going through having a very dirty house and we have a big dirt pile by our house. Tommy sure does love remodeling because he goes into the dumpster to find things to play with and then tells me that I have to play with him! (Big Sigh) Little Brothers!!!

I am really excited that I can do a post! And like Livy said, we have been going through a lot of ideas. I'm sharing a room with Nikki, and me and her have been thinking about doing pink and black and we even got a bedspread! And I'm so excited that the cabinets and the counter tops will be in soon, that will be so cool! I can't wait until our whole house is done and then all we will have left is painting. Grampy (our contractor), noticed that the old part of our floor wasn't even, so he has been re-doing that part. And he has also been laying tile. I'm excited that he is laying tile. Next for the flooring, we are going to put in hardwood floors.
I hope that you enjoy!
Love, Rosy
(Rosy didn't type this, but every word is hers!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job! Allison~

The Waldbeser Family said...

Hey~ Thanks for the comment!

Rosy

Anonymous said...

keep it up!!
-rachel