Thursday, January 21, 2010

What I do in a barn...

Okay so, what is the vote on the new background?? Yes or no? I'm trying to find "a new look" without getting a new header. :) If this one doesn't fly, I'll keep looking. ;D

-----------------------------------------------------

A few days before Christmas (i know, this is long over-due. :0] ), a very sweet friend of mine had me over to ride her horses. I'm not the out-door-sy type, so it was definitely out of my comfort zone, but I actually REALLY enjoyed it. :) Anyway, of course I brought my camera (barns always have the coolest stuff!!)
I know some of you out there love horses & such things , so I thought I'd share just a few of my favorites from that day. :)

--n

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nikki!

I like your new background. It's very pretty. And I think it goes well with your header. :)

Your pictures are as wonderful as ever. I enjoy it when you post pictures; they're so fun to look at. :)

I'll see you soon!

Love,
st a.k.a. The Frisbee Girl

sandra said...

I had this background for about 2 minutes on mine...but choose a different one. I didn't like it with my header. It looks fine with yours though:)

Anonymous said...

We love it! We think it looks awsome with your header also!

Miranda & Rachel

Linden Hill said...

The Background and header go great together. Kay