This year, there was snow. Here in the south, we rarely get more than 2 inches of snow every few years. We were thrilled. :)


Our cousins have a 4 wheeler that was very well loved. There was always a line for the "next ride!" I, of course, was too busy taking pictures to have time for a ride. ;)



This picture (above) might be my favorite one from the trip ~ I love how my little cousin watched the older ones play in the snow for hours. He was so sweet! :)

Darling Cousins ~ ----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------And...can you believe it's 2010?!? This past year has gone so quickly...although it does seem like ages ago we were living like this. :)
Presently, I am trying to decide what my New Year's resolution will be...
A few days before Christmas, we read a story as a family that has stuck in my mind. Roughly, it was about the presents under the tree & how there are so many; yet none for Jesus. It struck me - what am I giving Jesus this year?
So, I've been thinking...Maybe instead of a "resolution," I'll give something to Jesus this year. Something that I like to hold onto & control. Something Jesus will do something awesome with, if I only give it to Him.

I should go....only 2 more days before we hit the school books again. :)
May Jesus will do something awesome for you in 2010! Our God reigns!
Much love ~ n
3 comments:
did you know that your number one song is one of nick and I's favorite songs of all time:)!!! We first heard it when living in TN and it was played at our church during an outreach. Isn't it just plain AWESOME!!
Gotta love God of this City!!
It is awesome. This summer @ camp the day after our friend died, there was soo many emotions going on with our choir....and I was crying out to God...(You can probably imagine.) Then They played this song that evening.
"You're the Light in this darkness
You're the Hope to the hopeless
You're the Peace to the restless
You are
There is no one like our God
There is no one like our God
For greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this City
Greater thing have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this City"
I remember feeling God that night like I never had before. So...yes, it is just plain AWESOME!! :)
Post a Comment