Well, blogger tells me that this is post number 101... We have come such a long way since post number 1! When we first started our blog, our house was in the framing up stage and now we are one room away from being done with painting! Then all that is left is the porches, carpeting, and the millions of little things we have to do... :o)
The worst part was definitely "the long winter." It was so awful, but it taught us all alot. Never will we complain again about it being cold. :D It makes me shiver to just think about the months without heat and the candlelight dinners. (Because we had no light over our table.) All in all, it wasn't that bad though. It could have been worse. At least we didn't have snow until March!
Yesterday, a friend told us to watch this video. I had heard about it before, but never watched it. I was very moved...and convicted. I would encourage you to watch it. If it doesn't work for you here, you can click on this link. On this 101 blog post, there is nothing I think is more important than the message given in this video...
No comments:
Post a Comment