Friday, June 12, 2009

Ricky

He needed a picture of himself for something, and these are the result of a few minutes with me. :D He is such a neat guy...I love 'em a lot! Any favorites??







Those of you that aren't really "best friends" with their siblings - it actually does happen! Although it takes time and patience, I am proud to call my brother a friend and enjoy spending time with him. I used to hate being around him, because he knows so much that I don't know, but then it kinda hit me in the face; God has given him to me to teach me those things!! So, thanks bro, for your patience. I love you so much!
Love, your "lil" sister

2 comments:

Allison said...

You're such a good photographer Elise!
Love Allison~

Sandra said...

Good pictures Drew! So awesome to find out that you have given your life to the lord!!