Today is a very special day! From the time I was five until I was eight, I prayed every night for a special friend. Our church was very small and I really wanted a good friend to see on Sundays. When I was eight and she was nine, God sent me Lydia. Happy Birthday, Lydia! Hope you are having a beautiful birthday... In honor of your special day, here is a little walk down memory lane. :D 


3 comments:
I'm not sure what to say. Words can't express what that means to me. That was so sweet of you. Thanks. I'm so thankful that I have you too. that we have each other really. I don't know what I would do with out you as a friend.Love you bunches.
Lydia
OH,and thanks for the pic. They bring back memorys. I really like the first one.
L
Sweet Post!
~Allison
P.S. I love the pics.!
Post a Comment