Tuesday, July 14, 2009

~Baby pictures~

This past weekend at our church retreat, this little guy's mom let me pose him for a while. He is at the top of my list of cute little boys!


All five kids! :) The sun was bright and they all would have rathered been swimming than posing...they put up with two pictures, but that was it. :D
He slept through most of it...so I didn't get any with his eye's open. I'm sure you can imagine how cute they are. :)

4 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my goodness!!!!
He is ADORABLE!
He looks just like his siblings too!
I hope to actually Meet him soon though....
Allison~

Linden Hill said...

Okay, I have to agree with you he is pretty cute. But my neice Z is soooooo much cuter.
Love ya,
Kay

Sandra said...

GREAT PICTURES OF ONE AWESOME FAMILY!! MAN....I AM GOING TO MISS THEM LIKE CRAZY!

Sandra said...

Just got done looking at all the house pictures. My goodness you have done alot. If its not to much to ask....when the house is complete could you take me through the whole thing? Like the front door and snap a picture of each room so I can get a better picture of where it all is and who's room is who? I know thats alot to ask...only do if you have time. I just want to see the finished product when its done:) Thanks.