Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vbs!

Last weekend, after spending the wonderful week down south, our family was reunited at our church Vbs! The theme this year was Noah's Ark... We had two speakers on Saturday. It was very interesting and full of many memories and much learning. Pictures (of course!) -
The whole group... It was the most people we have had so far!

Us!


Philip & Lana

The girls -- just taking a breather while hiking.








Nick and Sandra are moving up north soon, so this was their last weekend with our church. :( We are going to miss you guys so much!!

Naomi~ aka. Mrs. Noah. The "middle-aged" class did a play featuring Noah, his family and a disputer of the flood being interviewed on "Rainbow New Network." Wish so bad I would have video taped it. It was great!


"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and knew not that the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be..." Matthew 24:37-39

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thanks for those pictures...I'll see if I can copy them over so I have them in my possession!! We are REALLY going to miss you all too:( Love you guys.