Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Carpet..is here!


Carpet is here! Never before had I looked at carpet as a beacon of hope -- but we are very hopeful that the end is near. :) It is so wonderful to roll out of the bed in the morning and land on something soft. Nothing rough. Nothing cold. Nope...but wonderful carpet. Ah!

Sorry if I sound alittle too excited about our beautiful floor covering. It's just so great to know that we are close to the end of this remodeling journey. :D Although, I'm so glad we've done it, it will be nice to move on. Guess I should be careful what I say though, who knows what's coming next. :o)
On second thought, I don't have to worry about that too much, since we still have both porches to finish, three built-in bookcases to build, and no carpet in our school room...and that hasn't even begun to start with the decorating or re-doing Mom and Dad's bathroom and bedroom. So...no worries, dear blog readers. We aren't going anywhere anytime soon. :)

4 comments:

Allison said...

It's even nicer seeing it in person!
BTW, i like the knew back round! (I suppose Livy chose it since she was looking at it A Lot yesterday :)
Hope we see ya tomorrow!
Allison~

Rachel said...

I really like it and can't wait to see it for real! I'm looking forward to this Sunday--and also to this Friday night! Yippee!

~Rachel

Linden Hill said...

The carpet looks great. I catn't wait to see it in person. How exciting!
Kay

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your carpet!!! You should put some pictures of your chairs on here, they are SO cute!
Love y'all
Cassidy