Oh Naomi....we miss you sweet girl. Wish you could come hold my screaming Liam:). I absolutely love the 5th picture. You are going to do the other siblings correct?? I would love to see them all again....and then get some of their mom and dad for me:)
5 comments:
Aw, this is cute!!!
Cassidy
Oh Naomi....we miss you sweet girl. Wish you could come hold my screaming Liam:). I absolutely love the 5th picture. You are going to do the other siblings correct?? I would love to see them all again....and then get some of their mom and dad for me:)
Yes, hopefully I'll get to do all five. That's the plan. :) You'll have to talk to Lana about just the two of them, though. :)
WOW those are incredible pictures of naoimi her eyes show up so good!!
Naomi is SO pretty in those!
ally
Post a Comment