


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a wonderful blue & brown photoshoot with our awesome friends ~ Rosy was the photographer (comment if you think she did a good job -- she could use the encouragement. ;D) We are so blessed to have friends like these beautiful girls! Much fun was had by all. :)
-nikki
p.s. northern trip pictures coming soon. :)








5 comments:
Rosy did a VERY good job!! I'm impressed! ask her if she'd give me a few lessons, will you? ;)
I love the pictures. You did a great job Rosy. Nicky I love the scarf.
Kay
AWESOME job Rosy! you took awesome pics! I LOOOOOOOVE the Brown and Blue!
--Allison
WOW, I really wish I had your tallent Rosy!!!
Wow! The pictures are so good I was wondering how you took them when you were in them. Rosy did a really good job! You're teaching her well. :)
~st a.k.a. the frisbee girl
Post a Comment