O my goodness. They are sooo cute. You take really good pictures. Are you going to be a photographer? You would be really good. I am having a blog contest and you are welcome to enter! Have a nice day!
Sandra - I know! I am so frustrated that we are going to be gone when you are here!!! We are traveling over the day of camp's cabin! can you believe that? Urgh. :( I'm sure that you guys will have such a good time though... such a fun day.
8 comments:
The "W Girls" are soooooo Adorable!!! I haven't seen Analise much, just because we don't see the W's often :(
She's soooooo cute!!! :)
--Allison
I know I'm your sister and it's no fun to get comments from sisters, but these pics are AMAZING!!
I have a favorite of each girl~
I just had to say something...:D
Yours truly, (:D)
s. olivia
Hi e,
nice pictures! Where were they taken?
~Katie
Katie - They were taken down the road from my house. :)
They are such precious girls ~
O my goodness. They are sooo cute. You take really good pictures. Are you going to be a photographer? You would be really good. I am having a blog contest and you are welcome to enter! Have a nice day!
Oh my goodness!! Analise is so big!! And to think she wasn't even born when we moved. Im anxious to see everyone in June.
Sandra - I know! I am so frustrated that we are going to be gone when you are here!!! We are traveling over the day of camp's cabin! can you believe that? Urgh. :( I'm sure that you guys will have such a good time though... such a fun day.
One more thing e,
where did you make your new header???
~Katie
Post a Comment