I finished on Saturday this time! :)
Over the last six months, I have had curtain material that matched the shower curtain for the girl's bathroom, but I kept putting it off for this summer. So, finally today the curtain was hung along with the black flower plaques. Our bathroom is officially done now. :)

----
Strawberries season is here! We went picking Thursday morning...such fun! Some friends joined us as well! 
Look very closely in her sunglasses! (above) I did not realize Livy was there until I uploaded this picture to my computer...too cute. I believe they were having a strawberry eating contest at this point... :)



We always go to the same strawberry picking farm. The dear old man that owns the farm loves having children (and adults!) eat his strawberries while picking them. Which makes it about 20-times more fun! :) 







---

Please let me know if you achieved a summer goal this week ~ I would love to encourage you.
The following bloggers have taken the challenge this week:
Allison (made delicious lemon bars!)
Livy (Sewed a purse!)
Katie (Raising ducks & read a very good book!)
Frisbee Girl (Pieced together the top of a quilt!)
Kay (Sew 2 dresses & made 3 beautiful cards!)
---
-nikki
8 comments:
Sweet Nikki!! I'm still working on project one!! lol!! Does reading a book count... :)I'm doing other things too!
~Katie
I love strawberry picking and I love your newly designed bathroom! I am in love with the colors! They are my style!
Oh! Send some to us!
Oh my goodness! That is such a cute bathroom! How fun! Are you and Kate friends...or sisters? I am guessing friends. I am glad you had such a fun time! Have a great day!
Zoe
The bathroom is beautiful!!!! It is so cheerful! How did you find fabric that exactly matched your shower curtain???
By the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your hard work at the UBS!!! You were really my "right hand woman" ;o) and were such a huge encouragement to me.
Love,
Joanna
Hey! I started working on Saturday! ...Does that count? :) You can see that doing this was a good idea... Even though you're only 2 weeks into it! If you stick eith it, you're going to be a lot happier that you actually accomplished alot that you were thinking about doing. :)
Btw, I've been working behind-the-scenes on my film throughout both of these weeks besides working for Classic Canopies... Fun! But yeah, I can't really post too much about my film (That nobody's going to watch) so people don't know what happens... Keep it exciting for those who do maybe see it. :D
~Frisbeeman
Wow! Your bathroom is so pretty :)
Hello, Nikki!
I love your blog. :)
Great post! I love the pictures of your new bathroom & the strawberries.
I've awarded you at my blog:
http://uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com/2010/05/awarded.html
Many Blessings,
Moriah
Post a Comment