"Don't rob yourself of the joy of this season by wishing you were in a future or a past one. Each season has it's unique value; focus on the present possibilities, and be content with today. Live each day to it's fullest." (C. Biehl)
Noontime, today. I had arrived home from classes early; it was my last official Biology lecture until our final the first week of December. I came home to a Dad who sqeezed my shoulders, wanting to know how my morning was. My mom kissed my check & asked about my last biology lecture. Encouragement comes so faithfully from her lips. I studied with my sisters in the living room by the fire. Our new little sister was at the table doing her school. The little boy we baby-sit toddles around, making us laugh & smile & squeeze our eyes shut and our shoulders up as we say, "He is soooo cute! I just want to eat him up!"
23. A warm fire in the living room!
24. Coffee drinks made by my sweet sister.
25. Our new fish "Adonte". We are always wondering if he is still lives! He moves so slowly, reminding us to take life slow and enjoy each day. :)